Anonymous
Best Viewed w/Minimum Screen Resolution of 1368px or Higher!
You are not Logged-In as a User!

Please Login or Register  

Forum Index Members Search Usergroups
Ranks Staff Statistics Forum FAQ
Board Rules Edit your profile Login, Check Messages Log in

Search for at

Have X-vehicles finally met their match?
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Forum Index Monsterhunt
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:22 pm Reply with quote
evilgrins
My fondness for monsters which are hard to beat is well known, coupled with my love of unusual weapons.

A little before I lost access to UnrealEd I started on a project for the GardenOfDeath MH map featuring variants, each using primarily 1 monster-package of hard to beat monsters. Some were paired, as in a normal version + an XV version, but a couple (like this one) were not. Most were completed, though I may be requesting help for one as I can't finish it now.

All of them have items from the WarNukingGround.u/WarNukingGroundfix.u (can't seem to use one without the other) like armor & mega-healths that make it so players can survive multiple hits from redeemers.

Finally, the weapons are from that DM-XV-Chicago edit I did a stretch back (most of which have sniper scopes) the ones that make it possible for players to fight Xvehicles on an even playing field.

I even tossed an InstaComboGib in because, why not?

What we have here are the monsters from the MH-AVP.u package  provided by -=Scorpion=- back when, which are mostly Xenomorphs and an initial design for a Predator...

...all of which are fairly powerful and all of them having INSANE AMOUNTS of health.

At best, it will take at least 2½ hours to complete this map!

This is not the kind of map you can play solo. It takes teamwork to whittle away at their health and finally kill these beasties; whether its with bots or other human players.

How many players are ideal for this?

Oh, about that many!

Usual Suspects:
.u - /system
.uax - /sounds
.umx - /music
.unr - /maps
.utx - /textures
.png - Pwetty!

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qqziuwx6o06k4w7/MH-XV-GardenOfDeath-AvP.zip

Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/

Groups Member
Posts 9
Joined Oct 04, 2020
Status Offline
View user's profile Send evilgrins a private message Find all posts by evilgrins

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic All times are UTC + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1