Projects
    Shout Box
    Teamspeak
    Who-is-Where
    LGSL
    Image Repository

TeamSpeak3   

UM-Facebook   

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
UnrealMayhem Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 3 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
How UT99 was born... General Discussion -=]UM[=-Hitman 0 Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:56 pm
-=]UM[=-Hitman View latest post
The Rock Show Random Fun&Jokes Hipshot 34 Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:36 pm
Hipshot View latest post
post your favorit music Random Fun&Jokes -=]UM[=-Zipps*swe 18 Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:22 am
-=]UM[=-Zipps*swe View latest post
Iena

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    UnrealMayhem Forum Index -> Bans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-=]UM[=-Hitman

sweden.png

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:09 pm Post subject: No icon Iena Reply with quote

Iena is now banned for good since he have start totally disrespect what Admins tell him  several reasons,

1.Bad attitude against players/admins with swearing and treats
2.Constant pre-ending maps to to play favorite-maps
3.Total selfish gameplay and a bad teamplayer, this i seen myself when iena grabbed a cybot on then ground wile having one in the hand, all to get ahead of others as a scorehunter, a good team-player tell others were it is.....

This ban was for 1 month to the 29/1 and I hoped he he would accept and think it over during the time instead he ignore this and bypass my ban and entered under a diff name and the behavior escalates and ALL what happens and says on the servers is saved in ouer logs...

When we notice this and gave him a new 1 month ban so he sent me a mail asking if I fucks -X-ducks sister since he was the one handed me the info that i verified thru logs and screenshots and later enter the game as that name HitmanFucksDuckSister ???!!! with  so now i totally had it  with this guy and is banned for life..

For those who read this, a reminder this NOT the real world, its the unreal world, so we dictate the rules as we like, follow them or go play else were and we use to ban 1 player each year so it cant be that hard to follow.
serverRules[0]=NO SPAMMING OR ADVERTISING OTHER SERVERS HERE
serverRules[1]=DONT OFFEND OTHER PLAYERS!!
serverRules[2]=DONT BE AN IDIOT AND RUIN THE GAME FOR REST OF US
serverRules[3]=RESPECT WHAT THE ADMINS TELL YOU
serverRules[4]=DONT PICK UP PLAYERS WITH PLANES UNLESS THEY ASK FOR IT
serverRules[5]=DONT NAG FOR ADMIN-RIGHTS OR LEVELS IN GAME !!
serverRules[6]=CHEATERS,SKIN-HACKERS WILL GET KICKED/BANNED
serverRules[7]=RESPECT THE ORDERS OF THE MAPS

ps..and for you Roy I cant for my life understand why you defend this guy ? you are a totally different game-player I never heard anyone say anything bad about you...so if it was me I would lose this guy for good.

Peace out Hitman
Visit member's Facebook: 138263556203436
-=]UM[=-Extreme

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:54 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Iena Reply with quote

Here are some pictures made in game....
Iena comes in with diverent game names....

-=]UM[=-Extreme

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:32 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Iena Reply with quote

Roy i onley post the pictures.... In game i had no problems with Iena,i mean he was not rude to me,  only that i see that he is not playing as team player  and pic up items / weapons he already had is not oke and no fun for other players.. For me this game style you have to work as team , thats more fun.
Also i saw him a lot of times finisching maps when there still monsters left.

Also greeting when come online is normal. But dont forget sometimes the game is so hacktic that players don`t read the message when someone says hello.
That means also for say goodbye.. But also there you dont no what is the reason for quiting the game. Can be personal or connect / internet problems.

I think the bann for now is correct. When you respect the rules and players you dont act like Iena did. The nick names he hused and
things he wrote is not normal behavior and don`t belong in this game.

Maybe he has to deside to come in teamspeak and talk about it with admins and  say sorry for his verry bad behavior. Maybe than admins will think about
undoing his ban.   For now bann is for live and i agree this desision.

Grtz Extreme

Sponsor
-=]UM[=-Extreme

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:22 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Iena Reply with quote

Ok.....

We exept your apologize.  We will Un-Ban you but it will be the last warning.
Just play... be nice to all players... also to Duck... and play by the rules.
You have to exept the rules.. Only join with your real player name and not with
other names every time.

Next time when you,  Iena ,  make problems again....doesn`t matter what than it`s over
for ever. This is a dessision UM Admins made.  

I think it would be also oke to say Sorry to Duck  both of you Roy and Iena.
And start all over again if nothing happends.

We are watching you  Rolling Eyes

Grtz -=]UM[=-*Extreme*

-=]UM[=-Extreme

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:39 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Iena Reply with quote

Its simple.....

When you type for Iena than type what realy happends.  The fist bann was by Pium not by Duck..
Duck make the un-Bann. and after that he get realy problems with Pium....The stress game from Iena to Duck
not the other way. When you are not kids why than you have to type for Iena? Let Iena type him self.

Getting a little bid sick of this. I as Admin am in the middle of this fight and i want it to be nice for all.
So say sorry, play by the rules and al is oke.....That simple.  No more discusions. Mine opinion is
the easy way or the hard way.   When it was up to other Admins Iena was still banned for life.

I know that Duck was always nice to all players for almost 2 years and try to help all new players in NW3
how to play and how to use weapons and he still is. He is always in Teamspeak and always nice.  Even talk nice things
about you and Iena.  Because in beginning all was oke. But somehow Iena changed.  Maybe someone told Iena to do strange...
i don't know.  So what i said... no more stress... discussion or bad behavior... Plz !!!!   just play and have fun.

Also that bla bla bla about say hello or not and etc is boring.  When i get stresst about everyone  say not hello or
goodbye i could not play anymore. Its not meaning that someone is not nice or no good admin. Its just how a person is.
Do you say in game or real life to all people you see hello? I dont think so... so dont judge players or admins that way plz...

And its not a rule that you must play here....When you dont like it you can play on other servers..
But when you play here  than act by the rules and respect players and admins... Simple......

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view UnrealMayhem Forum Index ->  Bans Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: