DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://unrealmayhem.com -> Mapping UScript and General Coding

#1: No icon DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx Author: [NBK]DxTrEm3FxLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:42 am
    —
Hello All,
Here is my latest map. If you have XVehiclesV55 installed already on your PC, you will not need the additional XVehiclesV55 files I included with the archive. Bots run the map well with 16 bots, speed 155, air control 55, SmartStockBots, and Adept. I run a 16-man server which is what it was tested with.  Also, no low-g is built into the map with all weapons, including the ESR and deemer. I like playing Deathmatch. That way, all of the weapons stay on the map.  Or it works well with just Redeemer and IG.
DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx.zip

Last edited by [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx on Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: No icon Re: DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-Dx Author: -=]UM[=-HitmanLocation: In space PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:36 pm
    —
All looks awesome, only 1 big problem for us, campers and freestylers dont like maps with lowgraw, can you consider do a version without it (or I can with your permission) since with it I fear the map will only be voted once and thats sad with a map that looks this good.  apploud

#3: No icon Re: DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-Dx Author: [NBK]DxTrEm3FxLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:59 pm
    —
I will do a reg gravity if you want it. I didn't know sniper servers wanted no Low G. Sounds like a lot of dying when you fall.

#4: No icon Re: DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-Dx Author: [NBK]DxTrEm3FxLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:30 pm
    —
Original link has been updated with no low-gravity map

#5: No icon Re: DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx Author: -=]UM[=-HitmanLocation: In space PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:50 pm
    —
Uploaded to 3 sniper-servers and since you added pathnodes in it I also could add it to the Gauntlet-servers, THX Army

#6: No icon Re: DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx Author: -=]UM[=-ExtremeLocation: Heerhugowaard PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:54 pm
    —
looks nice.....

#7: No icon Re: DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx Author: [NBK]DxTrEm3FxLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:57 pm
    —
That's excellent news. But I had an issue on clientside. Two of the jump pads had the wrong settings showing yellow grid and particles. I have updated the map and the original link with new map. Sorry for the confusing this will cause and extra work. If you would delete the map you uploaded. SORRY Oo no Sad Sad1

#8: No icon Re: DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx Author: [NBK]DxTrEm3FxLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:03 pm
    —
— -=]UM[=-Extreme wrote
looks nice.....

What renderer are you running, or do you have your brightness maxed out? Looks washed out like crazy.

#9: No icon Re: DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx Author: -=]UM[=-ExtremeLocation: Heerhugowaard PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:05 pm
    —
I use XLopenGL   but max out Brightness.  But screenshot look brighter than in game.  HighDetailActors=True    Angry1

#10: No icon Re: DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx Author: -=]UM[=-HitmanLocation: In space PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:02 pm
    —
Since a lot off us already downloaded the map I have to give it a new name and that will be DM-NBK-Masterbath-26-UT-NLG-Dx

http://unrealmayhem.com -> Mapping UScript and General Coding

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1