Anonymous
Best Viewed w/Minimum Screen Resolution of 1368px or Higher!
You are not Logged-In as a User!

Please Login or Register  

Forum Index Members Search Usergroups
Ranks Staff Statistics Forum FAQ
Board Rules Edit your profile Login, Check Messages Log in

Search for at

DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Forum Index Mapping UScript and General Coding
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:42 am Reply with quote
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx
Hello All,
Here is my latest map. If you have XVehiclesV55 installed already on your PC, you will not need the additional XVehiclesV55 files I included with the archive. Bots run the map well with 16 bots, speed 155, air control 55, SmartStockBots, and Adept. I run a 16-man server which is what it was tested with.  Also, no low-g is built into the map with all weapons, including the ESR and deemer. I like playing Deathmatch. That way, all of the weapons stay on the map.  Or it works well with just Redeemer and IG.
DM-NBK-Masterbath-25-UT-NLG-Dx.zip

Last edited by [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx on Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

Groups Member
Posts 7
Joined Jan 10, 2021
Status Offline
View user's profile Send [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:36 pm Reply with quote
-=]UM[=-Hitman
All looks awesome, only 1 big problem for us, campers and freestylers dont like maps with lowgraw, can you consider do a version without it (or I can with your permission) since with it I fear the map will only be voted once and thats sad with a map that looks this good.  apploud

Happiness is a warm gun

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 65
Joined Sep 25, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send -=]UM[=-Hitman a private message Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: groups/unrealmayhem Find all posts by -=]UM[=-Hitman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:59 pm Reply with quote
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx
I will do a reg gravity if you want it. I didn't know sniper servers wanted no Low G. Sounds like a lot of dying when you fall.

Groups Member
Posts 7
Joined Jan 10, 2021
Status Offline
View user's profile Send [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:30 pm Reply with quote
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx
Original link has been updated with no low-gravity map

Groups Member
Posts 7
Joined Jan 10, 2021
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:50 pm Reply with quote
-=]UM[=-Hitman
Uploaded to 3 sniper-servers and since you added pathnodes in it I also could add it to the Gauntlet-servers, THX Army

Happiness is a warm gun

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 65
Joined Sep 25, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send -=]UM[=-Hitman a private message Visit user's website Visit user's Facebook: groups/unrealmayhem Find all posts by -=]UM[=-Hitman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:54 pm Reply with quote
-=]UM[=-Extreme
looks nice.....

Groups Moderator
Posts 30
Joined Sep 29, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send -=]UM[=-Extreme a private message Find all posts by -=]UM[=-Extreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:57 pm Reply with quote
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx
That's excellent news. But I had an issue on clientside. Two of the jump pads had the wrong settings showing yellow grid and particles. I have updated the map and the original link with new map. Sorry for the confusing this will cause and extra work. If you would delete the map you uploaded. SORRY Oo no Sad Sad1

Groups Member
Posts 7
Joined Jan 10, 2021
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:03 pm Reply with quote
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx
— -=]UM[=-Extreme wrote
looks nice.....

What renderer are you running, or do you have your brightness maxed out? Looks washed out like crazy.

Groups Member
Posts 7
Joined Jan 10, 2021
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:05 pm Reply with quote
-=]UM[=-Extreme
I use XLopenGL   but max out Brightness.  But screenshot look brighter than in game.  HighDetailActors=True    Angry1

Groups Moderator
Posts 30
Joined Sep 29, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send -=]UM[=-Extreme a private message Find all posts by -=]UM[=-Extreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:02 pm Reply with quote
-=]UM[=-Hitman
Since a lot off us already downloaded the map I have to give it a new name and that will be DM-NBK-Masterbath-26-UT-NLG-Dx

Happiness is a warm gun

Site Admin

Groups Site Admin
Posts 65
Joined Sep 25, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic All times are UTC + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1